THE HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORS
ORGANIZATION OF STATEN ISLAND
Our Code Of Ethics
Member of the HIC of Staten Island are pledged to observe honesty, integrity and responsibility when conducting business:
1. By honoring all written contractual obligations agreed upon.
2. By promptly acting or acknowledging all complaints by consumers, regardless how unreasonable they may appear, and by encouraging consumers to have an approved third party to remedy the dispute.
3. By writing all contracts and proposals that are fair and beneficial to both parties concerned, free of misleading or deceptive practices.
4. By making all advertising and sales promotions accurate in description and costs, by avoiding to deceive or mislead.
5. By conducting themselves in a professional manner with respect to all being served. 6. By being actively engaged, licensed and insured in the home improvement field for a minimum of three years
SPONSOR OF THE MONTH
Transform Your Leadership - Close the gap between the Leader you are today and the Leader you want to become
Our "Why" is simple, to revolutionize how leaders do leadership so they and their organizations can stand out from their very good competitors.